Airport Fence is also known as “Y-Shape security fence”. It is strengthened by the v-shaped support arm and welded mesh, security fittings and hot-dip galvanized concertina razor wire to form a high level of strength and security. Airport Fence is widely used in airports, military bases and other high security sites.
On top of the airport fence is concertina razor wire which acts as a good enhanced safety barrier. By galvanization, polyester powder coating, airport fence has very good resistance to aging. It has sun-resistant, corrosion-resistant characteristics. Airport Fence is good looking in appearance. It can have various colors and it’s not only a fencing application but a perimeter decoration. Due to its high safety, good anti-climbing ability, mesh connections using special SBS tight fastener, it effectively prevent cases of human destructive disassembly. The four horizontal bend makes the mesh strength increased significantly.
Airport Fence has a wide range of application scenarios like airports, roads, railways and bridges on either side of the isolation area, ports, docks, parks, lawns, municipal construction, zoo, hotels, supermarkets, entertainment, etc.
Airport fence at the airport plays an important role in the airport construction. Airport fence is mainly used for the security and performance of the airport.
Airport Fencing, just as its name implies, which is widely used in the airport. As a protective fence, using 4.0mm/5.0mm low carbon steel wire to form the main panel. The surface treatment of Airport Fence is coated by galvanization + polyester powder or galvanization + PVC coating. 600mm V shaped square pipe will be used in the connection of the meshes in 2.5m intervals. Airport Fence with Concertina Razor Wire on the top will increase its security.
HEIGHT: 2400mm / 2700mm / 3000mm
WIRE THICKNESS: 4.0mm / 4.5mm / 5.0mm
MESH SIZE: 100mm*50mm / 150mm*50mm / 200mm*50mm
POST: Square Post (60mm*60mm)
CLAMP: Anti-UV Plastic Clamp / Metal Clamp
RAZOR WIRE: Dia 500mm BTO-22
POST CAP: Metal Cap / Anti-UV Plastic Cap
SURFACE: Hot Dipped Galvanized (505g/m²)
Electric Galvanized + Polyester Powder Coated (All colors in Ral)
1. Height: the height of the airport fence, measure from ground to the top point of razor wire.
2. Width: the horizontal distance of airport fence, measure from center to center of the square post.
3. Wire Thickness: diameter of the low carbon steel wire of airport fence panel.
4. Mesh Size: the horizontal and vertical length of airport fence panel mesh.
5. Y Shape Post: a V shape post welded on the main post, for setting up the V panel and razor wire on top.
6. Clamp: special anti-UV plastic clamp for setting up the airport fence panel and post.
7. Hot Dipped Galvanized: dip the airport fence fence in to a container which is full of liquid zinc, to prevent the airport fence panels from getting rusty.
8. Electric Galvanized + Polyester Powder Coated: electric galvanized (zinc coating 8~12g) as a pre – surface treatment inside, polyester powder layer outside, to prevent the airport fence panels from getting rusty.
· hot sale products
· see-through panels
· economic products
· high security products
· easy installation
· customer specs available